These positions are located in the Office of Research and Development, National Risk Management Research Laboratory, Ground Water and Ecosystems Restoration Division.
For more information on this office, visit their website: Office of Research and Development
If selected, you must work at the location stated in this announcement.
Your salary will be based on the grade level for which you are selected and the duty location of the position.
One or more positions may be filled.Learn more about this agency
At the entry level of this position, you will:
- Plan, execute, and analyze ground water remediation experiments as a member of one or more research teams within the larger framework of Office of Research and Development (ORD) research projects;
- Modify, validate and apply methods to assess experimental endpoints;
- Provide technical assistance, training and advice;
- Implement and adhere to Laboratory, Health and Safety and Quality Assurance and other system requirements;
- Serve as Contracting Officer’s Representative, Project Officer, or similar as required for extramural contracts, cooperative agreements, (CRADAs), or related vehicles in support of ORD research.
When entering a Federal job at a grade level lower than the highest promotion potential level, you may be promoted to more complex duties and work more independently, as your career progresses.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/540747000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.