This position is part of the TX G1, and is located in Austin, Camp Mabry, Texas. The purpose of this position is to provide technical expertise and guidance for all military personnel assigned in the State, and oversees the functions of one of the following human resource programs: Officer Personnel Management (OPM), Enlisted Personnel Management (EPM), Personnel Systems, SIDPERS Interface Branch (SIB), or the Personnel Services Section.Learn more about this agency
As a HUMAN RESOURCES SPECIALIST (MILITARY) with the Texas Army National Guard, your duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Serves as an advisor to commanders on assigned unit human resources (HR) program.
- Responsible for and oversees the direction of the EPM/OPM or Incentives program and functions as the technical expert.
- Responsible for and oversees the direction of SIDPERS and internal/external interfaces, and functions as the technical expert.
- Responsible for and oversees the direction of the Personnel Services Section and functions as the technical expert.
- Accomplishes and oversees the technical support work in the program area assigned with the assistance of subordinate employees which may be Active Guard Reserve (AGR), full time Technician, or civilian.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/540284000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.