About the Position: The incumbent of this position will work as a Library Technician (Office Automation), within the Academy of Health Sciences, AMEDD Center & School at Fort Sam Houston, TX serving as a Senior Circulation Technician in charge of circulation services while providing interlibrary loan assistance.Learn more about this agency
- Serves as Assistant in Charge for evening and weekend shifts.
- Interact with customers to explain basic searching technique to locate materials in databases.
- Assists in providing document delivery and interlibrary loan services.
- Utilize various automated systems to identify source material for library patron use.
- Maintain budget records for interlibrary loan expenditures.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/540228900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.