Organizational Location: This position is with the Department of Homeland Security, within U.S. Customs and Border Protection, Air and Marine Operations.Learn more about this agency
For more information about the Air Interdiction position please click here.
This announcement is for AIR INTERDICTION AGENT PILOTS applying with AMO Recruiting at CBP_AMO_Recruiting@cbp.dhs.gov
This is a career ladder position with a grade level progression of GS-11, GS-12 & GS-13. You will be eligible for a promotion to the next higher grade level automatically (without re-applying) once you complete 52-weeks at each grade level.
Air Interdiction Agents (AIA) special salary rates are posted on OPM's site. To see the special salary rates please visit this link.
Compensation acronyms used below:
- LEAP: Law Enforcement Availability Pay (25%)
- RI: Retention Incentive (10%) or Recruitment Incentive (25% for CAMB Only)
- SSR: Special Salary Rate - as posted by OPM (Effective 5/12/2019)
- GS-11, 1st year annual pay - $98,060
- GS-12, 2nd year annual pay - $117,534
- GS-13, 3rd year annual pay - $139,762
- GS-11, 1st year annual pay - $108,955
- GS-12, 2nd year annual pay - $130,594
- GS-13, 3rd year annual pay - $155,291
25% or less - You will be required to travel frequently. This may require extended foreign and domestic, Temporary Duty (TDY) assignments.You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/540210100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.