THIS IS A NATIONAL GUARD TITLE 32 EXCEPTED SERVICE POSITION.
This National Guard position is for a GS-1702-09 TRAINING TECHNICIAN (TITLE 32), Position Description Number D1180000 in SPMD 2719and is part of the MO HHD 229th Medical Battalion.Learn more about this agency
APPOINTMENT FACTORS: This position is a Temporary vacancy NTE One Year in the Excepted Service.This is a non-bargaining position. SEE NOTES UNDER CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT BELOW.
- Formulates, oversees and evaluates the overall training programs for the command. Develops yearly and longer training plans.
- Establishes and conducts a training evaluation program for subordinate units.
- Determines and formulates needed revisions or improvements to training activities.
- Reviews training plans and schedules of subordinate units for approval and revision as necessary.
- Schedules and ensures the execution of special training courses.
- Prepares and submits annual budget requirements to higher headquarters based on yearly training guidance and training calendars.
- Prepares plans and reports pertaining to readiness and mobilization. Provides guidance and assistance to units in preparation of readiness reports.
- Directs scheduling and coordination for the use of training sites and facilities.
- Plans, organizes and assigns work to employees engaged in training and readiness at the command level.
- Revises assignments or details employees to other duties as necessary to meet changing work situations, deadlines, or priorities.
- Participates in the selection of subordinates from lists of eligibles.
- Establishes performance standards and evaluates employee performance.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/540159800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.