This National Guard position is for a PRODUCTION CONTROLLER, Position Description Number D1255000 and is part of the OH FMS 1, Ohio Army National Guard.
The purpose of this position is to perform maintenance production management, to achieve or maintain desired production levels, to serve as an equipment readiness expert for units supported by the facility, and to provide technical guidance and oversight to a lower-graded Production Controller.Learn more about this agency
As a PRODUCTION CONTROLLER, GS-1152-9, you will perform the following duties:
1) Establishes plans and schedules for maintenance and repair, using multiple process production methods and procedures for a variety of vehicles and equipment such as combat vehicles, heavy-duty engineering and mobile equipment, tracked vehicles, towed and self-propelled artillery, communications and electronic equipment, guided missile systems, and small arms.
2) Ensures Modified Table of Organization and Equipment (MTO&E) or Table of Distribution and Allowances (TDA) reportable Line Item Numbers (LIN) are properly managed, reported and accounted for with respect to readiness reports, property accountability reports, and system management.
3) Programs workload, shop space, and available personnel on a short and long-term basis.
4) Ensures that unit Class 9 (CL IX) accounts are funded, budgeted, and executed to maximize readiness. Performs demand analysis on unit CL IX expenses to determine proper stockage to sustain unit mission requirements.
5) Designates and maintains current maintenance priorities by Force Activity Designator, pacing items, Equipment Readiness Codes (ERC) A, B, and C equipment type, available funds, commander's priority, state/national priorities (in the case of floods, fires, and mobilizations), and unit supported. Using the current automation support system, authorizes the acceptance of equipment for repair; monitors work priorities, current status, and completion of work orders.
6) Analyzes repair methods and develops control procedures and policies to assure accomplishment of programs to meet priorities and deadlines established by higher authority or support activities. Ensures that this is performed in the most effective and efficient manner possible with good quality control and quality assurance procedures in place.
7) Provides technical guidance and oversight to a lower-graded Production Controller. May provide guidance and oversight of mechanics, Tools and Parts Attendants, or other positions assisting in the maintenance production or maintenance management processes.
8) Performs other duties as assigned.
The above duty description does not contain all details of the official position description. A copy of the entire position description can be found on FASCLASS by searching the position description (PD#: D1255000). https://acpol2.army.mil/fasclass/search_fs/search_fasclass.asp
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/540088700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.