DCAA is conducting an Expedited Hiring event at our office located at 300 Lowes Way, Suite 300, Lowell MA on August 8, 2019 from 9:00a.m. until 4:00p.m. Eastern time. To participate, you must apply to this job announcement. Only referred candidates from this job announcement will be invited to participate in the event. Referred candidates who are unable to attend the event will be scheduled for a video interview at a later date.Learn more about this agency
- Plans, performs and reports contract audit assignments in connection with procurement and contracting activities between the Federal Government and the Contractor.
- Reviews standard audit programs and steps, previous work papers, reports, guidance material, draft audit reports with findings and conclusions on the audit performed in accordance with agency procedures.
- Maintains audit working papers including preparation of schedules, summaries, and reconciliations as instructed or appropriate.
- Performs assigned audit steps such as tests and examinations of contractor's direct labor and material costs.
- Checks reports, records, ledgers, and other documents against invoices, receipts, payroll slips, and other source documents. Verifies appropriateness of charges for materials and labor and determines that transactions have been properly recorded.
- Participates with other team members, providing updates on the status of audit assignments, sharing information, and identifying requisite revisions to the program and/or annual team goals.
- Maintains professional manner and working relationships with team members, associates, contractor and other government personnel.
- Prepares working papers and analyzes contractor data using automation tools.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/539830000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.