The job announcement has been amended to extend the closing date through August 5, 2019 and to change Appointment Type to Temporary.
This is a bi-lingual position. To be considered proficient you must be able to speak, read, and write in English and Spanish.
This is a Work At Home (WAH) position. Duty station will be the selectee's home address.
In order to be considered, applicants MUST RESIDE IN one of the following Texas counties: La Salle, Frio, Uvalde, or Val Verde.Learn more about this agency
The individual selected for this position will:
- Plan, develop, and coordinate the partnership agreements to ensure activities at all levels are carried out, resolve problems encountered, and determine the need for renegotiation.
- Address questions, concerns and issues related to current and potential partners and stakeholders.
- Establish partnership agreements with federal, state local, and tribal governments, and/or local businesses and community groups to develop specific strategies to eliminate enumeration barriers in specific regions in support of the Decennial Census.
- Develop presentations, give briefings, conduct meetings and promote partnerships with various governments, local businesses and community groups.
- Present information to audiences that predominately speak Spanish and translate and develop targeted informational and promotional materials from Spanish to English and English to Spanish when necessary.
50% or less - Position requires approximately 25% local travel and 25% overnight travel
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/539814400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.