This National Guard position is for a GS-1702-05/06/07 TRAINING TECHNICIAN (TITLE 32), Position Description Number D0600000 in SPMD 1921 and is part of the MO Camp Crowder Training Site.
Learn more about this agency
APPOINTMENT FACTORS: This position is a Permament vacancy in the Excepted Service. This is a bargaining unit position.
- Oversees and serves as the point of contact for the operation of the Army National Guard Major Training Area (MTA) training and audiovisual support office, learning center and simulation centers.
- Develops standing operating procedures for use and operation of facilities.
- Prepares lesson plans and organizes periods of instruction for use and operation of simulation center hardware.
- Coordinates with the Supply Clerks to ensure that learning and simulation centers are operational and required training aids, audiovisual equipment, simulation devices, and components are requisitioned, safeguarded, and maintained.
- Prepares charts, map overlays and graphics required for the operation and management of facilities located within the range complex and for development plans for future facilities.
- Drafts and after approval, publishes range schedules, firing orders, notifications and training directives.
- May be required to maintain rosters of personnel with approved or pending security clearances.
- May prepare and maintain security control records for classified material received.
- Maintains contents of classified document containers and ensures disposal of outdated documents as prescribed by regulations.
- Maintains Directorate equipment records (less audiovisual equipment, training aids, and simulation hardware).
- Conducts periodic inspections to determine adequacy of operator maintenance being performed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/539450700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.