This position is located in the U.S. Census Bureau's Area Census Office (ACO) in Mansfield, Ohio.
In order to be considered, ALL APPLICANTS MUST RESIDE within the Mansfield, Ohio local commuting area.
Relocation will not be paid.Learn more about this agency
The individual selected for this position will:
- Directly supervise approximately 10-15 Census Field Supervisors, and approximately 3-5 office support clerks.
- Provide group and individual training; monitor daily assignments; and provide advice and guidance to subordinate staff.
- Maintain effective public relations with the community within the office boundaries, such as the local news media, community leaders and organizations, and local government officials.
- Establish an effective working relationship with traditionally hard to enumerate populations or with specific populations indigenous to the area within the office boundaries, which incumbent is responsible for, including those with unique cultural community, religious, or other characteristic.
- Assure specific levels of quality and progress of field operations are being met through analysis of various computer generated reports and observation.
- Review and analyze cost, quality, and progress reports to assure operations are conducted within prescribed time/allocations and quality and cost efficient standards.
75% or less - Position requires 75% combined travel.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/539439200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.