THIS IS A NATIONAL GUARD TITLE 32 EXCEPTED SERVICE POSITION.
This National Guard position is for a GS-1712-09 TRAINING SPECIALIST (TITLE 32), Position Description Number D0925000 in SPMD 1823 and is part of the MO HQ 140th Regiment RTI.Learn more about this agency
APPOINTMENT FACTORS: This is an Indefinite Excepted Service position. This is a bargaining position. SEE NOTES UNDER CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT.
- Assists the Training Administrator with the Total Army School System (TASS) in accomplishing command coordinating authority responsibilities.
- Reviews data in the Army Training Requirement and Resource System (ATRRS) for appropriate input/output procedures, accuracy and quality assurance.
- Uses all Training Management Systems such as ATRRS, the Individual Training Requirements Module (ITRM), etc.
- Identifies and implements required modifications of Programs of Instruction (POI) in accordance with regulations and the requirements and situation of the institute.
- Reviews and evaluates training support training aids such as films, video tapes, charts, maps and photographs to ensure their adequacy and consistency with objectives.
- Serves as primary point of contact on matters relating to approved Army Program for Individual Training (ARPRINT) conducted at the institute.
- Assists in preparing projected annual training budgets in accordance with requirements of the state and National Guard Bureau.
- Prepares materials and maintains files for conduct of Military Occupational Specialty 91B and/or 91D, Advanced Leader Course 91B and/or 91D, Additional Skill Identifier H8, Ordnance Senior Leader Course, Freon Recovery courses.
- Assists with instruction of those select courses periodically.
- Coordinates support personnel requirements.
- Coordinates the acquisition and documentation of proponent and POI required equipment, instructional material and general supplies; maintains accountability of those items.
- Maintains statistical data and records in student files.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/539427800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.