THIS IS A NATIONAL GUARD TITLE 32 EXCEPTED SERVICE POSITION.
This National Guard position is for a GS-1702-04/05/06 TRAINING TECHNICIAN (TITLE 32), Position Description Number D1182000 in SPMD 2440 and is part of the MO HHC 835th Corps Sustainment Support Battalion.Learn more about this agency
APPOINTMENT FACTORS: This is a Permanent Excepted Service position. This is a bargaining position.
- Provides technical guidance and assistance to subordinate elements and other staff sections in planning, acquiring, preparing, conducting, and documenting individual and collective training.
- Assists in the preparation of training directives, operations orders, deployment plans, and readiness reports.
- Assists in preparing training schedules, circulars, and yearly training plans.
- Performs research necessary to create or modify the units' mission essential task lists (METL) in accordance with critical wartime mission requirements.
- Assists with forecasting individual training requirements and coordinating with higher headquarters to obtain school training quotas (Service, NCO, Special, etc.).
- Monitors the execution of organizational training quotas and makes recommendations for reallocation.
- Provides assistance to training personnel within the command in scheduling training areas, obtaining training aids, requesting equipment, and other required materials.
- Procures, designs, reproduces and distributes a variety of training aids, map overlays, and transparencies necessary for the efficient operation and training of the organization.
- Assists in the preparation of yearly training budget requirements.
- Inputs requirements into the automated funds management requisition and authorization system.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/539418300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.