THIS IS A NATIONAL GUARD TITLE 32 EXCEPTED SERVICE POSITION.
This National Guard position is for a GS-1702-04/05/06 TRAINING TECHNICIAN (TITLE 32), Position Description Number D1096000 in SPMD 2710 and is part of the MO HHC 110th Maneuver Enhancement Brigade.Learn more about this agency
APPOINTMENT FACTORS: This is a PermanentExcepted Service position. This is a bargaining position.
- Provides technical guidance and assistance to subordinate elements and other staff sections in planning, acquiring, preparing, conducting, and documenting individual and collective training.
- Devises and implements military training plans, guidelines and procedures, reports and assessments for the unit and individuals assigned.
- Assists in the preparation of training directives, operations orders, deployment plans, and readiness reports.
- Assists with command readiness inspections. Conducts evaluations of subordinate training operations, security, safety, and deployment readiness planning.
- Assists in preparing training schedules, circulars, and yearly training plans. Prepares for monthly unit training meetings.
- Prepares automated requests for orders. Completes training expenditure forecasts.
- Develops the unit Mission Essential Task List (METL) and provided input for the yearly training plan.
- Assists in preparing plans for full or partial deployment. Assists with forecasting individual training requirements and coordinating with higher headquarters to obtain school training quotas.
- Assists in consolidating the training portion of the organizational readiness report.
- Assembles and maintains statistics on weapons qualification, crew qualifications/table certifications, Army Physical Fitness Test, weight control, Common Task Testing, Military Occupational Skill Qualification and other critical data.
- Assists in the preparation of yearly training budget requirements.
- Requests, allocates, and monitors the usage of training ammunition.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/539398800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.