THIS IS A NATIONAL GUARD TITLE 32 EXCEPTED SERVICE POSITION.
This National Guard position is for a GS-2005-04/05/06 SUPPLY TECHNICIAN (TITLE 32), Position Description Number D1098000 in SPMD 2140and is part of the MO HHC 35th Engineer Brigade.Learn more about this agency
APPOINTMENT FACTORS: This is a Permanent Excepted Service position. This is a bargaining position.
- Responsible for the day-to-day logistical and maintenance programs for the unit.
- Researches, coordinates and requests all classes of supply, loan items, and training aids for the unit's training and operations.
- Functions as the unit's principal advisor to ensure the implementation of the Command Supply Discipline Program.
- Responsible for the individual clothing records for unit members including accountability, requisition, distribution, and maintenance.
- Prepares requests, receives, issues, and monitors accountability of Organizational Clothing and Individual Equipment.
- Oversees the issuance and turn-in of equipment for all unit level actions and activities.
- Conducts or oversees the conduct of cyclic inventories, sensitive items inventories. Schedules equipment for calibration and alignment as is required by higher headquarters guidance.
- Completes, processes, and ensures completion of automated work orders for the repair of equipment.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/539393000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.