If you have experience managing a diverse portfolio of space and facilities projects and want to play an integral role in a dynamic organization, then consider joining the FTC's Office of the Chief Administrative Services Officer!Learn more about this agency
If you are selected for this position, you will perform the following duties:
- Considers space availability, corporate culture, mission, job requirements, cost, technology, organizational changes, and efficiency when determining how to forecast, allocate, and improve office space, including site selection, lease requirements, and space assignments.
- Conducts in-depth analysis and special studies, evaluations, and briefings on a wide variety of factors relating to the planning, design, development, and implementation of OED and FTC programs in order to assist senior management in the decision-making process concerning of space and facilities matters.
- Serves as Project Manager for the space/facilities management software and be responsible for planning, crafting specifications, acquisition, contractor management, maintenance and functionality of this automated space planning tool.
- Serves as a Contracting Officer's Representative, ensuring adherence to FTC acquisition and contracting policies and procedures.
- Oversees the operations, maintenance, and upgrading of FTC's facilities in DC and eight regional offices.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/539205400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.