If you have experience managing a diverse portfolio of space and facilities projects and want to play an integral role in a dynamic organization, then consider joining the FTC's Office of the Chief Administrative Services Officer!Learn more about this agency
If you are selected for this position, you will perform the following duties:
- Considers space availability, corporate culture, mission, job requirements, cost, technology, organizational changes, and efficiency when determining how to forecast, allocate, and improve office space, including site selection, lease requirements, and space assignments.
- Reviews and evaluates policies, procedures, programs, systems and standards issued under Executive Orders, the Federal Property management Regulations (FPMR), the General Accountability Office (GAO, the Office of Management and Budget (OMB), and the Commission for the acquisition, assignment, maintenance, utilization and disposal of all Agency owned and leased space.
- Conducts in-depth analysis and special studies, evaluations, and briefings on a wide variety of factors relating to the planning, design, development, and implementation of space and facilities matters.
- Serves as Project Manager for the space/facilities management software and is responsible for planning, crafting specifications, acquisition, contractor management, maintenance and functionality of this automated space planning tool.
- Conducts surveillance activities over construction and maintenance operations performed by a variety of service providers, including reviewing project plans and specifications for workability, informing contractors of construction and reporting requirements, and supervising operations for conformance with project plans.
- Serves as a Contracting Officer's Representative, ensuring adherence to FTC acquisition and contracting policies and procedures.
- Develops short and long-term budget including budget justifications, budget proposals, and progress reports for FTC and GSA projects, long-range requirements for recurring and nonrecurring reimbursable services, and has work authorizations issued for such services.
- Oversees the operations, maintenance, and upgrading of FTC's facilities in DC and eight regional offices.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/539204700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.