This announcement uses the STRL Bachelor/Advanced degree direct hire authority to recruit and appoint to positions in the competitive service. Applications will not be accepted through this flyer. Interested applicants must follow the directions in the "How to Apply" section of this flyer to be considered. There may or may not be actual vacancies filled from this flyer. Notice of Result letters will not be sent to applicants who respond to this flyer.Learn more about this agency
- You will serve as a Mission Planning Systems Engineering Lead (SEL).
- You will interface directly with the entire development team, starting with the warfighter, and including technical involvement throughout the Mission Planning product development cycle.
- You will gain insight into the aircraft and mission then apply that knowledge in the development and implementation of efficient warfighting requirements and features.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that all project issues and risks that could have an impact beyond their specific product release are identified, evaluated and appropriately assigned for action.
- You will ensure that the approved systems engineering processes are followed, and deviations are approved and documented.
- You will be responsible for requirements analysis / engineering analysis as necessary to resolve product design concerns, human factors, product evaluation, and support of product deployment.
- You will apply analytical, problem solving, and communication skills in your daily interface with program/project managers, system developers, warfighters, and testers.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/539176500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.