About the Position: This position serves as Management and Program Analyst, Futures Force Modernization Enterprise GS-343-15 in Army Futures Command (AFC), Directorate of Systems Integration, located in Austin Texas. AFC exists to modernize the way the Army does business by creating a space of endless possibilities to explore, develop, and test new methods, organizations, and technologies. Visit us on www.armyfuturescommand.com and join the team leading the Army into the futureLearn more about this agency
- Conduct analyses and provide recommendations to enable alignment and integration of Force Modernization Enterprise efforts to the Campaign Plan and Modernization Strategy.
- Ensure that FFME efforts are synchronized with the organization Modernization Priorities through Equipping (EE) Program Evaluation Group (PEG) and Requirements Validation decision forums.
- Evaluate proposals for systems and/or programs required to meet existing or anticipated operational problems, challenges, and changes in the operations environment.
- Conduct in-depth analysis to identify, quantify, and evaluate the mutual effects and interrelationships between program goals and financial resources and policies.
- Convenes decision forums, holistic prioritization, and integration of program efforts across warfighting functional areas.
- Identify and track key meetings and planning events to ensure the organization is appropriately represented.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel 20% for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/539161900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.