The FRTIB is looking for a highly qualified and motivated individual to serve as a Business and Financial Analyst.Learn more about this agency
This Job Opportunity Announcement (JOA) may be used to fill other Business and Financial Analyst, GS-0501-13 positions within the FRTIB in the same geographical location with the same qualifications and specialized experience.
The major duties of the position are:
- - Applies business, resources, and financial management practices and techniques in support of the Office.
- - Applies financial management techniques and established Capital Planning and Investment Control (CPIC) frameworks to establish and accomplish financial management plans and objectives.
- - Prepares budget estimates for major substantive and administrative operating programs of the office, and consolidates estimates into an integrated budget forecast.
- - Reviews and analyzes a broad range of historical data and trends to validate and consolidate requests and estimates for an integrated budget for the office.
- - Conducts a variety of cost studies for use in program planning, procurement, contracting, budget actions, and financial resource management.
- - Plans and directs the development, implementation, compliance, and administration of a broad-range of information technology (IT) business and investment management functions, business processes, and resource management functions that are focused on supporting the mission, programs, and projects of the office.
- - Performs research and analysis on complex business management and operational issues and functions that impact the office's strategic business planning and accomplishment of information technology programs, projects, systems, goals, and objectives.
- - Prepares reports, presentations, and other documents to present findings, analyses, recommendations, and proposals for consideration by the supervisor and other officials and staff.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/539103700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.