About the Position: This position provides administrative support to management and staff by independently performing office automation work for the Executive Office.Learn more about this agency
- Prepares time and attendance (T&A) reports, maintains T&A records, and enters T&A data to meet payroll suspenses
- Prepares a wide range of often complex documentation and correspondence required for management, administrative, and technical functions using computer files, standard office automation applications, rough drafts, reports and oral instructions.
- Manages organization calendar, coordinates and schedules meetings, assuring management and staff involved is kept informed.
- Maintains organization files using the Army Records Information Management System (ARIMS) and standard filing practices.
- Makes travel arrangements for management and staff, including schedules, reservations, itineraries, notification of destinations and coordination among members of the traveling party.
- Receives calls and visitors and directs to the appropriate person calls needing their attention or actions.
- Determines priority and urgency of faxes, email, and other communication received, prior to forwarding to appropriate personnel. Distributes mail.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/538983500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.