About the Position: Works under the general supervision of the Branch Chief, who provides overall objectives to be achieved. Incumbent exercises judgment and develops recommendations for solutions to significant management problems, referring controversial or policy setting matters to supervisor.Learn more about this agency
This position will be located in Vicksburg, MS and will allow for situational telework only. This position is NOT eligible for full time telework.
- Serves as a Program Analyst responsible for formulating, establishing, monitoring, recording, analyzing, evaluating, forecasting and recommending modifications or changes to assigned projects in the Civil Works Program.
- Coordinates with project managers, project engineers, fiscal and other management officials and technicians to obtain factual data and to assure timely completion of projects within schedules and funds.
- Formulates and implements plans for the continuous day-to-day gathering of project and program data necessary to accomplish assignment, insuring permanency in recording same by manual and automatic means.
- Makes analysis of program and project reports, financial statements and other accounting reports, correlating and verifying information from all available sources.
- Recommends or provides input for annual or periodic program and budget development to supervisor with particular emphasis upon the financial ramifications inherent in the balance between rate of design progress and staffing costs.
- Prepares civil overall budget program schedules and workload and Government cost projections for assigned projects for the purpose of staffing and adherence to target cost limitations.
- Assists in the preparation of special and recurring reports for both design and construction projects.
- Coordinates the compilation of report data with other District organizational segments and other Government offices in order to integrate pertinent details.
- Reviews completed reports for conformance with all regulations and requirements, justifications, adequacy and special annotations.
Occasional travel - Business travel 10%
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/538947000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.