This position is being announced concurrently as an AGR position. To view the AGR job announcement, please visit the Ohio National Guard jobs page at http://ong.ohio.gov/human_resources/ong_job_postings.html.Learn more about this agency
This National Guard position is for a AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE COORDINATOR, Position Description Number D1528000 and is part of the OH 179 Airlift Wing, Ohio Air National Guard.
As a AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE COORDINATOR, GS-1101-11, you will perform the following duties:
1. Responsible for the total squadron maintenance program, manages the overall direction of the maintenance effort, and enforces safe maintenance practices.
2. Responsible for identifying, assembling, and managing critical equipment items. Priority is placed on aircraft supporting operational requirements, scheduled and unscheduled aircraft maintenance, and aircraft used for maintenance and/or operations training
3. Participates in establishing the monthly and weekly maintenance plans. Attends the daily maintenance planning meetings for the purpose of incorporating unscheduled maintenance into the weekly and daily maintenance plans.
4. Evaluates workload requirements and makes changes to aircraft utilization schedules as required. Takes prompt and decisive action to make on-the-spot adjustments to maintenance repair priorities necessitated by unscheduled maintenance requirements.
5.Controls and coordinates maintenance activity on the flightline. Monitors aircraft maintenance in progress and evaluates estimated completion time against scheduling and planning requirements. Anticipates problems and directs changes of flightline activities in order to meet mission schedules.
6. Performs other duties as assigned.
*The above duty description doesn't contain all details of the official position description. A copy of the entire position description can be found on FASCLASS by searching the position description (PD# D1528000). https://acpol2.army.mil/fasclass/search_fs/search_fasclass.asp
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/538939500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.