About the Position: THIS IS AN INTERDISCIPLINARY POSITION AND MAY BE FILLED WITH ANY OF THE ABOVE OCCUPATIONS
Serves as technical specialist, and lead engineer or project leader for the organization, responsible for the application of advanced theories, concepts, principles and processes for an assigned area of responsibility (i.e., subject matter, function, or equipment) to meet or establish requirements for chemical, biological defense (CBD) development, production, and sustainment programs.Learn more about this agency
- Plans Chemical Biological Defense development and/or test efforts.
- Brief management on status of programs.
- Provide technical assistance and advice to ensure project goal are met.
- Serve as leader on major Chemical Biological Defense effort.
- Conducts investigations and analysis to determine the feasibility of various advanced engineering approaches, to define concepts and criteria for future programs or to resolve major controversial problems in current programs
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/538831100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.