This position is located in the Department of Compact Operations (DCO), Millennium Challenge Corporation (MCC).Learn more about this agency
Although the position is advertised equivalent to GS-12, MCC uses a pay banded system to compensate employees. This position is pay band 4b which is generally equal to GS-12.
- Serves as the MCC program point-of-contact (POC) and primary facilitator/coordinator for assigned country program(s).
- Performs technical, administrative and operational assignments during all stages of Compact operations (development, implementation and/or closure) of international development projects or programs.
- Provides independent analysis and interpretation of country Compact performance data.
- Develops, consolidates, and/or prepares briefing papers, talking points and background materials on project-related issues and topics.
- Provides research and analysis on complex issues regarding the monitoring and evaluation of long-term international development programs affiliated with country Compacts.
- Participates in the development and implementation of monitoring and evaluation mechanisms, as well as the assessment and availability of statistical capacity.
- Reviews progress and/or status completion reports relating to technical, budgetary or administrative milestones to ensure accuracy and compliance with relevant MCC organizational policies and standards, institutional priorities as well as generally accepted international development practice.
- Acts as a resource for country team members on internal implementation policies; provides factual advice and guidance regarding MCC planning, documentation, procedural, budgetary, technical, reporting or progress review processes related to country Compact programs and projects.
- Participates in public meetings to provide program-related data and information. Identifies, considers, and resolves issues or problems of a procedural or factual nature.
- Travels to MCC Compact countries or domestically to assist in a variety of Compact development, implementation, closure or monitoring activities such as workshops, meetings, project /program oversight, capacity building or other activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/538345500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.