This position is located in the Domestic and International Security (DIS) Division within the Department of Administration and Finance (A&F), Millennium Challenge Corporation (MCC).Learn more about this agency
Although the position is advertised equivalent to GS-15, MCC uses a pay banded system to compensate employees. This position is pay band 3a which is generally equal to GS-15.
- Serves as a recognized technical authority and advisor to management officials in matters pertaining to the Corporation's international security, insider threats, and overseas emergency preparedness and response programs.
- Advises senior management of methods and remedies to reduce security vulnerabilities and risks in support MCC overseas personnel and programs.
- Establishes and manages security programs to ensure the safety, security, and resilience of personnel, assigned or traveling overseas. Develops and recommends contingency plans necessary for rapid response to emergencies or security issues.
- Initiates, facilitates, and promotes activities to foster awareness of international security, insider threats, and overseas emergency preparedness and response programs.
- Represents the organization on interagency committees, task forces, and periodic meetings in support of the Agency's international security programs.
- determines resource requirements for the organization's international security, and insider threat programs. Estimates short-and long-range personnel, budgetary, space and equipment needs in support of the programs.
- Ensures written policies and procedures are drafted, current, and in compliance with relevant Executive Orders, Federal Regulations, and where applicable, State Department regulations.
- Directs and coordinates activities required to safeguard Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI). Provides guidance and interpretation on issues pertaining to the CUI program.
- Performs administrative and human resource management functions relative to the staff supervised. Ensures a continuing affirmative application of MCC policies concerning equal opportunity.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/538328600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.