Duty station for this position is at the Honolulu Area Census Office (ACO). In order to be considered, ALL APPLICANTS MUST RESIDE within commuting distance to the Honolulu ACO, which is located in the 96817 Zip Code.
Relocation will not be paid.Learn more about this agency
The individual selected for this position will:
1. Oversee the activities of field data collection and directly supervise an assigned team of Census Field Supervisors and office support clerks.
2. Directly supervise approximately 10-15 Census Field Supervisors and approximately 3-5 clerks.
3. Provide group and individual training, monitor daily assignments and provide advice and guidance to subordinate staff.
4. Establish an effective working relationship with traditionally hard to enumerate populations or with specific populations indigenous to the area within the office boundaries which incumbent is responsible for, including community, religious, or other characteristics.
5. Assure that specific levels of quality and progress of field operations are being met through analysis of various computer-generated reports and observation.
6. Review and analyze cost, quality, and progress reports to assure operations are coordinated within prescribed time allocations and quality and cost-efficient standards.
50% or less - Position requires 25% local travel and 25% overnight travel.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/538326300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.