Click on "Learn more about this agency" button below for IMPORTANT additional information.Learn more about this agency
This DCIPS position has a Professional work category and Senior work level.
This is an interdisciplinary position that may be filled as a Computer Scientist/Electronics Engineer/Operations Research Analyst/Computer Engineer, GG-1550/0854/0855/1515-4
The primary purpose of this position is to serve as a senior Air Force analyst, providing professional and scientific expertise
- (Con't) in performance of work requiring knowledge application of engineering, mathematics, statistical analysis, modeling/simulation, and/or other scientific principles, methods, and techniques.
- Performs a broad range of Computer Science analyses and/or engineering assignments entailing unique problems, creativity, innovative use of techniques, advance approaches and new technology.
- Utilizes scientific inquiry in the independent development of policy, guidance, and integration initiatives to support assigned projects, studies, and problems.
- Provides technical guidance, advisory support, lead and assistance on projects and/or major phases for broad and varied operations.
- Directs and/or participates as a subject matter authority in various advisory committees, technical reviews boards, and/or other meetings.
- Accomplishes professional development and maintain technical proficiency through professional interaction with technical and professional, and participation in formal training programs
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/538273300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.