Program Manager for Psychiatric Assessment and Clinical Center (PACC) located at the American Lake Division of VA Puget Sound Health Care System. The Program Manager has broad program management responsibilities including operation/management of key clinical programs, development of short/long range goals/plans; developing/implementing policies/procedures to ensure plans are carried out and goals are met; monitoring outcomes using a data-driven quality assurance processLearn more about this agency
The duties of the PACC Program Manager include but are not limited to:
- Provides broad program management responsibilities of clinical care teams, including leadership in the development, implementation, evaluation, and oversight of a complex program for comprehensive clinical care of Veterans.
- Leads multidisciplinary teams including physicians, physician assistants, psychologists, social workers, nurses, and other health care professionals/trainees.
- Develops, implements, and oversees operational policies/procedures for the treatment team, with affiliated Program Director and/or Service Line Leader approval.
- Allocates resources within the Psychiatric and Clinical Center based on data-driven decision-making process considering the overall needs of the organization and Service (e.g., productivity, bed occupancy, clinic utilization, staffing needs, barriers to access, etc.).
- Organizes/leads team meetings to facilitate case disposition, care management, effective delivery of clinical interventions, and the adherence to administrative demands.
- Monitors and distributes provider-specific workload reports to program managers and ensures provider adherence to workload standards.
- Ensures timely access to care of patients in accordance with local/national policies.
- Monitors compliance of program managers with VA performance measures and effectively shapes provider practice patterns to improve standing on performance measures.
- Resolves conflicts among staff; adjudicates complaints and problems of employees in a timely and effective manner.
- Ensures appropriate coverage is arranged for patient care responsibilities when staff members are absent.
- Attends and participates in administrative and informational meetings held by the Section Director, Psychiatry, Psychology/Social Work Chief/Deputy Chief, Service Line Leader (or designee), Chief of Staff, and/or Facility Director.
- Ensures optimal collaboration across service line teams, to include effective communication, resource sharing, permeability, and transfer of patients across a continuum of services.
- Responsible for timely completion of program evaluations and documents required by the Medical Center, VISN and VACO; ensures compliance with appropriate accrediting bodies.
- Attends MHS leadership meetings (executive council, steering committee, QI committee, etc.) as designated by the Section Director and ACOS, MHS.
Financial Disclosure Report: Not required
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/538250900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.