THIS IS A NATIONAL GUARD TITLE 32 EXCEPTED SERVICE POSITION.
This National Guard position is for a WG-6904-06 TOOLS AND PARTS ATTENDANT (TITLE 32), Position Description Number D1228000 in SPMD 5124 and is part of the MO Field Maintenance Shop 4.Learn more about this agency
APPOINTMENT FACTORS: This is a Permanent Excepted Service position. This is a bargaining unit position.
- Identifies user's tools, parts and equipment requirements and requisitions stock as needed.
- Watches and reports items that are in short supply because of breakage or because they are frequently out for repair.
- Recommends possible substitute or interchangeable items.
- Sets up, shifts and maintains storage locations.
- Determines methods of storage, identification, and stock location.
- Compiles records concerned with quantity, cost, and type of material received, stored, and issued.
- Prepares periodic inventory and determines the basis for over, short, or misplaced items by checking such references as out-for-repair, issue, and turn-in records.
- Determines stock replenishment levels for centrally controlled supplies within funding limitations.
- Reviews requisitions for completeness and compliance with regulations, and revises quantities ordered based on number on hand.
- Codes and classifies requisitions, shipping orders, and other documents, and extracts requests to other sources of supply or refers them to an inventory control point when stock is unavailable or cannot be shipped.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/538227000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.