About the Position:Learn more about this agency
The US Army Audit Agency serves America's Army by providing objective and independent audit services. These services help the Army make informed decisions, resolve issues, use resources effectively, and satisfy statutory and fiduciary responsibilities.
- Develop and review audit proposals and approve requests for consulting services, and audit or consulting coverage by the Department of Army, Navy, Air Force, Department of Defense, General Accounting Office, and Army Criminal Investigation Command.
- Issue notification letters and identify resources, new/advanced techniques, and knowledge and skills needed to accomplish objectives.
- Visit audit sites and provide technical leadership to enable timely completion of milestones and to minimize overall costs in providing service.
- Evaluate statistical and other data pertaining to assigned audits or consulting engagements and identifies areas requiring immediate attention, e.g., a trend of increasing number of elapsed days.
- Determine the most appropriate methodology for reporting consulting services and multi-level findings for multi-location and single location audits, e.g., combined or separate reporting.
- Prepare or approve job appraisals for assigned audit/consulting staff.
- Counsel subordinates on conduct and job performance issues.
- Resolve or notify Agency management of employee complaints and grievances.
- Provide geographical coverage in support of U. S. Army Europe along with supporting the expeditionary workload in Eastern Europe and Southwest Asia when the need arises.
75% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/538017300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.