This position is in Office of Mission Support (OMS), Office of Information Technology Operations, Enterprise Hosting Division, App Deployment & High Performance Computing Branch. If selected, you must work at the location stated in this announcement. About OMS: OMS Webpage
Except in special circumstances, those new to the federal government will be hired at the starting salary (step 1) of the applicable grade range listed above.Learn more about this agency
- Serve as Team Lead for the Application Deployment, Middleware, and Services Team, overseeing the deployment of applications, the management of middleware, automation, and services in data center & cloud computing environments.
- Oversee the development of operating procedures and implementation/updates of DevOps, and MOUs, ISAs & SLAs.
- Oversee the automation of processes needed to support efficient computing solutions and oversee/develop outreach strategies to communicate information.
- Serve as an expert and advisor in diagnosing and resolving problems in response to customer application and operations related incidents.
- Serve as Project Officer, Contracting Officer Representative (COR) or Contracting Officer’s Technical Representative (COTR).
You will spend less than 25% of your work time on contracts, grants/cooperative agreements, and/or interagency agreements.
Occasional travel - You may be required to travel less than 25% of each month.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/538000100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.