This job opportunity is for a IT Specialist (Policy and Planning), position description D2172P01, within the 177 CMN FT of the New Jersey Air National Guard. This vacancy announcement is a Title 32, Excepted Service position.Learn more about this agency
The purpose of this position is to serve as a senior information technology (IT) and communications specialist and consultant to management in support of installation IT and communications policy and plans.
As a IT Specialist (Policy and Planning), GS-2210-11, you will:
- Develop short and long range plans designed to meet changing IT needs of the organization.
- Prepare justification to facilitate the prioritizing of current and future funding to support IT enhancements.
- Manage the scheduling and accomplishment of managerial, personnel, technical and special evaluations.
- Monitor unit standardization/evaluation programs ensuring adherence to applicable directives.
- Recommend the establishment of quantity or quality criterion.
- Develop baseline for use in measuring and analyzing organizational productivity and effectiveness
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/537968700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.