About the Position: The Alaska District is seeking to fill a Planner position in our Civil Works branch. The ideal candidate will be skilled in the planning of Corps Civil Works feasibility studies with a specific emphasis on water resources projects including navigation, coastal storm damage reduction and flood risk management.Learn more about this agency
This position is being filled under the Expedited Hiring Authority (EHA) for Defense Acquisition Workforce Positions in accordance with 10 USC § 1705(g).
- This is a developmental position; duties listed below will be performed in a developmental capacity at the GS-09 and GS-11 grade level. At the full performance, GS-12, the incumbent will:
- Determines scope of the project and detailed study objectives, develops study concepts, and defines approaches to completion of the various study elements.
- Formulates a public involvement program for each study.
- Provides technical planning project support to the Project Manager (PM) under the Programs and Project Management function.
- Provides technical management of reconnaissance and feasibility studies to assure completion on time and within resources.
25% or less - TDY may be required 10% of the time.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/537877200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.