About the Position: Serves under the supervision of the Mid West environmental services/support Division of the US Army Environmental Command at Fort Sam Houston, Texas. This is a Supervisory Interdisciplinary position which may be filled under any of the following occupational series, depending on the qualifications and the needs of the agency:Learn more about this agency
GS-401 General Biological Scientist
GS-801 General Engineering
GS-819 Electrical Engineer
GS-893 Chemical Engineer
GS-1301 Physical Scientist
- Oversee the division?s multi-disciplinary team of professionals providing critical environmental services.
- Assign work to employees based on selective considerations of such factors as the difficulty and requirements of assignments
- Plan, coordinate, evaluate, and review all phases of project control.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts and peers scrutinizing environmental services while ensuring compliance with applicable regulations.
- Participate in special enviormental studies to determine appropriate actions or interpretation of enviormental issues.
- Stay current on best project implementation and contracting strategies through Quality Assurance/Quality Control of Division contract packages.
Occasional travel - Temporary Duty (TDY) or business travel requirement of up to 30% of the time
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/537867300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.