THIS IS A NATIONAL GUARD TITLE 32 EXCEPTED SERVICE POSITION.
This National Guard position is for a GS-0303-07 ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (TITLE 32), Position Description Number D1526000 in FAC 106A00 and is part of the MO 131st Bomb Wing.Learn more about this agency
APPOINTMENT FACTORS: This is an Indefinite Excepted Service position. This is a bargaining unit position. SEE NOTES UNDER CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT BELOW.
- Assists in managing the Internal Management Control Program (IMCP).
- Gathers and organizes IMCP material, establishes a suspense system, drafts the annual wing plan, and provides accurate information regarding changes in the program and in the status of the IMCP submission by managers.
- Assists the Commander, Vice Commander and Wing Inspector General with planning and coordination of the Command Inspection program.
- Reviews after action reports submitted by units to help identify ongoing problem areas.
- Monitors suspense dates for submission of Officer Performance Reports (OPR's).
- Assists in the development of policy letters which may require researching applicable directives from higher authority, Obtains assistance from Workgroup Manager (WGM) to explain complex network concepts.
- Installs or requests assistance to install and configure application software to run on stand-alone computers or networked systems.
- Maintains and administers multiple support budgets for the Air Commander's Office.
- Maintains all files and records.
- Receives, inputs, monitors, and records all expenditures.
- Receives, obligates and disperses funds for accounts.
- Reconciles and audits accounts.
- Prepares and submits required reports.
- Reconciles the orders process with the workday accounting program to ensure validation of orders requirements to include workday management.
- Makes all necessary arrangements for conferences, meetings, and travel.
- Reviews incoming correspondence, publications, regulations, and directives, which may affect the supervisor, or programs within the supervisor's purview.
- Prepares and reviews outgoing correspondence for proper format, policy, and procedural adherence.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/537854400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.