This National Guard position is for a GS-0561-07 BUDGET TECHNICIAN (TITLE 32), Position Description Number D0882000 in SPMD 2710 and is part of the MO HHC 110th Maneuver Enhancement Brigade.
APPOINTMENT FACTORS: This is apermanentExcepted Service position. This is a bargaining unit position.Learn more about this agency
- Develops and recommends procedures, objectives and processes pertaining to preparation and execution of the organizational budget.
- Ensures timely submission of budget estimates by staff officials.
- Reviews and consolidates budget estimates, taking into account issues, problems and conflicts within the budget program.
- Persuades officials to revise estimates that do not confirm to established guidelines or requirements.
- Maintains an accurate record of incoming and outgoing funds.
- Provides ongoing analysis and evaluation of budget status to ensure funding variations and knowledge of organizational requirements.
- Prepares and updates status reports.
- Reviews, edits and ensures accuracy of reports prior to release to management officials.
- Ensures management officials and budget committee is provided current program status.
- Provides information and guidance on procedures, forms and documentation to support budget estimates.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/537843800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.