This position of Personnel Psychologist starts at a salary of $117,191.00 GS-14 grade level, step 01, with pay potential to $152,352.00 GS-14 grade level, step 10.Learn more about this agency
- Leads and manages the implementation of human capital practices and initiatives, including but not limited to employee engagement, change management, organizational assessment and development, competency modeling, and workplace assessments.
- Plans and conducts complex studies using sound scientific methodology to address organizational needs, including study design, planning, project management, data analysis, and presentation of recommendations.
- Applies professional knowledge of survey methodology, design, and analysis to construct measures that provide useful information for decision making. Utilizes available tools (e.g., Excel, SPSS) to manage and analyze data from a variety of sources.
- Manages client relationships, ensures activities address needs, manages expectations, and implements actions. Provides excellent customer service and looks for opportunities to add value beyond the basic scope of projects.
- Serves as a technical expert on projects regarding employee engagement, individual and organizational assessment and development, organizational surveys and other workforce management issues.
- Facilitates sessions with leadership teams and groups of employees to conduct action planning, team development, and change management. Briefs management and groups of employees on results of studies and recommendations.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/537832800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.