About the Position: Serve as Lead Information Technology (IT) Specialist, in the Support Operations Division of Army Contracting Command Business Management Directorate. This position leads the center and end user support for the Army Contracting Command Business Management Directorate and supported elements working with Unicenter Asset Portfolio Management (UAPM) and Enterprise Lifecycle Management (ELM).Learn more about this agency
- Serve as coach, facilitator and/or negotiator in coordinating team initiatives and in consensus building activities among team members.
- Prepare reports and maintain records of work accomplishments and administrative information, coordinating the preparation, presentation and communication of work-related information to the supervisor.
- Provide technical leadership in each area of end user IT equipment and associated services to ensure that the stated objectives are accomplished.
- Articulate to the team assignment(s), project(s) and problem(s) to be solved, actionable events, milestones and/or program issues under review, including deadlines and time frames for completion.
- Ensure written instructions are developed to include configuration builds and standard operating procedures pertaining to the delivery of end user services and compliance with applicable regulations.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel 25% of the time for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/537811900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.