This is a public notice flyer to notify interested applicants of anticipated vacancies. Applications will not be accepted through this flyer. Interested applicants must follow the directions in the "How to Apply" section of this flyer to be considered. There may or may not be actual vacancies filled from this flyer. Notice of Result letters will not be sent to applicants who respond to this flyer.Learn more about this agency
- You will serve as an Engineer or Scientist in various departments of the Naval Surface Warfare Center Corona Division.
- At the ND-2 and ND-3 levels, you will research and learn Navy structures and systems, including ship classes and shipboard systems.
- At the ND-2 and ND-3 levels, you will assist in developing equipment and components to advance the technology and/or resolve problems associated with various Naval surface warfare systems.
- At the ND-2 and ND-3 levels, you will conduct tests to determine new equipment capabilities, document results, and develop written plans and presentations of technical findings for higher-level review.
- At the ND-4 level, you will serve as a subject matter expert for engineering or scientific programs within the organization.
- At the ND-4 level, you will independently develop requirements, and design and develop products to support the development of the organization's systems.
- At the ND-4 level, you will perform a variety of tasks in the design, analysis, test and evaluation, software development or operation of complex Naval surface warfare systems.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/537796100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.