About the Position: This position is located on Main Post, Fort Riley, KS providing HR Services to the Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA).Learn more about this agency
- Consultant to managers in providing Human Resource (HR) services and conducting detailed analysis of complex functions withinserviced organizations.
- Advises management on recruitment strategies, sources, special programs, recruitment, relocation, and retention incentive programs.
- Provides comprehensive HR services to management and employees throughout organizations serviced and analyze, evaluate and recommend appropriate resolutions to complex interrelated HR problems and issues.
- Explains regulations, procedures, and determinations to inquiring employees, candidates, and supervisors.
- Advise managers and employees on complex problems/issues that typically require analyzing and/or troubleshooting a wide range of unusual conditions (i.e. pay issues, personnel data systems, policies, recruitment, position management).
- Determines the most effective technical approaches to the problem requiring the application of established analytical techniques and methods and standard regulations and procedures.
- Verifies and assesses relevant facts from several sources, examines documentation, ensures compliance with applicable regulations and procedures, analyzes and reconciles discrepancies or inconsistencies, and researches precedent studies.
- Performs duties as team leader over a group of Human Resources Specialists, Human Resource Technicians, and Clerks.
- Assigns and reviews work; assures production and accuracy requirements are met; provides input to performance appraisals; coordinates work priorities; gives advice, counsel or instruction to employees on both work and administrative matters.
- Participates in the preparation of regularly scheduled production reports and attends meetings to discuss workload issues, as needed.
- Trains or arranges for the training of team members.
Occasional travel - Business Travel is required 10 percent of the time.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/537695600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.