About the Position: This position serves as a Senior Schedule Specialist, GS-0301-14 in Army Futures Command (AFC) located in Austin, TX. AFC exists to modernize the way the Army does business by creating a space of endless possibilities to explore, develop, and test new methods, organizations, and technologies. Visit us on www.armyfuturescommand.com and join the team leading the Army into the future!Learn more about this agency
- Expert in the creation and maintenance of the Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) for Future Force Modernization (FFME).
- Reviews technology timelines, architecture products, Cross Functional Team (CFT) schedules, Joint Capability Integration and Development Systems (JCIDS) documents, external schedules, soldier touch points, science and technology opportunities.
- Generate a realistic, detailed plan/schedule that satisfies both internal and external Army Futures Command customers.
- Position must review incoming data and build an Integrated Master Schedule with a critical path for FFME capabilities.
- Position is responsible for working with architecture operations personnel to monitor all in-process work and ensure that internal schedules are being met.
- Incumbent works closely with architecture operations personnel to ensure they understand and encompass any planned capabilities and integration points.
- Incumbent has the delegated authority and responsibility to plan, design and execute assignments within existing regulatory and legal restrictions.
50% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/537679400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.