This position is located in the Office of the General Counsel (OGC), Millennium Challenge Corporation (MCC).Learn more about this agency
Although the position is advertised equivalent to GS-11/12, MCC uses a pay banded system to compensate employees. This position is pay band 4c/4b which is generally equal to GS-11/12.
- Provides on-going technical and administrative support to OGC attorneys in support of departmental goals.
- Manages or supports administrative aspects of MCC's Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) program, including independently reviewing and analyzing FOIA requests and records and drafting responses.
- Provides support, to MCC's program on preventing, detecting and remediating fraud and corruption, including contributing to the development and refinement of policy and guidance documents, training materials, operational procedures, performance standards, and other antifraud and corruption-related priorities.
- Performs legal and other research using both electronic (e.g., Westlaw) and manual library searches, and provides results to the requesting attorney. Provides support, as needed, on issues related to OGC databases and programs.
- Provides support on classification and declassification reviews, including monitoring compliance with records marking and management requirements and updating classified materials register.
- Manages, or supports, OGC contracting actions, including serving as Program Manager or Contracting Officer Representative (COR) where practicable, and provides ongoing contract management.
- Finalizes, formats, proofreads and prepare documents for signature; coordinates document production and signing logistics; and ensures proper delivery of executed documents to relevant parties.
- Provides support to OGC attorneys in review of MCC policies, including conducting legal research and maintaining information and records related to applicable policies.
- Develops and maintains filing systems, including databases, related to preserving and managing OGC agency records.
- Ensures departmental compliance with federal recordkeeping requirements and MCC policies on records.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/537355400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.