Within DCO, the Sector Operations Division is responsible for the development and oversight of MCC's agriculture, land, and human and community development investments; partnerships and innovation; gender integration and social inclusion; and procurement and fiscal accountability oversight of compact programs.Learn more about this agency
Although the position is advertised equivalent to GS-14/15, MCC uses a pay banded system to compensate employees. This position is pay band 3b/3a which is generally equal to GS-14/15.
- Supports the development and implementation of partnerships with a wide range of actors (e.g. businesses, foundations, non-governmental and civil society organizations, other Federal agencies, bilateral and multilateral donors, academic institutions, research institutions, and regional organizations) to increase the reach and impact of MCC's compact programs and model.
- Uses innovative technologies and methods (e.g., behavior change methods, grand challenges, data science, and mobile technologies) to advance MCC's goals and development effectiveness practice more broadly.
- Develops and implements specific partnerships and applied innovations, providing guidance, quality control, risk management, and oversight. This includes conducting research, convening MCC staff, and gathering input from current and prospective partners and experts to prioritize and assist in the development of partnership and innovation opportunities.
- Supports the creation of corporate-level partnerships and innovations, including but not limited to memoranda of understanding and other institutional agreements with partners.
- Provides tailored support to assigned MCC practice groups, country and regional teams on identifying, developing, and executing partnership and innovation opportunities to increase the impact of MCC programs.
- Provides advice and assistance to country and regional counterparts on partnership and innovation opportunities, as appropriate, as they develop and manage consultative processes and design project concepts.
- Identifies opportunities to scale partnerships across MCC's global portfolio.
- Administers information management functions related to partnerships and innovation, including partner mapping, past engagement, assessments, memoranda of understanding, etc., at Compact levels.
- Supports implementation of guidance and technical support to ensure policies, procedures, and guidance are provided that adequately address partnership and innovation issues that arise during compact development and implementation, and works with country teams to ensure these policies, procedures, and guidance are followed.
- Recommends and facilitates Compact implementation plans to improve program policies, analyses, practices, templates, project management tools, methods, and organizational structure, as they relate to partnerships and innovation opportunities in MCC programs.
- Represents OSP through participation in public events and conferences and through traditional and social media.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/537333100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.