“The Federal Law Enforcement Training Centers (FLETC), through strategic partnerships, prepares the federal law enforcement community to safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.” We are a unique inter-agency organization preparing the next generation of law enforcement officers to meet our Nation's most pressing security challenges. Click here to learn more.Learn more about this agency
This Information Technology (IT) Project Manager position is located in the Director’s Office (DO), Program Management Office (PMO), located at the Federal Law Enforcement Training Centers (FLETC), Glynco, GA. Typical assignments include:
- Utilizing the Systems Engineering Life Cycle (SELC) process for the planning and documentation of activities related to this duty area.
- Working with customers and systems analysts to develop concept papers for both major and non-major IT investments.
- Ensuring IT solutions are compliant with various federal laws to include: Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act, the Privacy Act, Federal Acquisition Regulation, and the Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA).
- Managing various cradle-to-grave federal acquisition activities supporting the development, testing and implementation of enterprise IT projects.
- Providing expert technical advice, guidance, and recommendations to management and other technical specialists on critical IT issues.
Occasional travel - Travel to attend meetings and visits to other government offices or contractor facilities maybe required.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/536656000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.