This position is at the National Institutes of Health (NIH), Office of the Director (OD), Office of Management (OM), Office of Financial Management (OFM), Division of Program Management (DPM). The OFM provides central accounting and reporting for all financial transactions, and overall direction and leadership to the NIH by establishing financial management policies and procedures and by providing oversight of the NIH Core Financial Management Systems.Learn more about this agency
- As a Management Analyst, some of your duties and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Lead teams of specialists or individually conduct in-depth studies, reviews, evaluations, and assessments of issues and proposals assigned.
- Determine the functionality of unique organizational structures and provide coordination among key participants for the long-range planning and development of organizational strategies to meet objectives and mission.
- Initiate and execute very complex administrative and management projects.
- Utilize expert skills in studying work methods, administrative guidelines, procedures, utilization of human resources, work assignments, delegations of authority, management controls, information and documentation systems, etc.
- Analyze and evaluate findings and recommend more efficient, effective and economical ways to accomplish workload and program objectives.
- Participate in planning sessions.
- Establish and maintain contacts with other Government agencies and private organizations to exchange information.
- Design and conduct comprehensive management studies to identify and propose solutions to management problems.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/536583200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.