WHAT IS THE FACILITIES MANAGEMENT & SERURITY SERVICES (FMSS) DIVISION? The FACILITIES MANAGEMENT & SECURITY SERVICES (FMSS) DIVISION customers are IRS employees. FMSS identifies and delivers value-added, cost efficient, shared service solutions, that facilitate the success of the IRS mission.
See Other Information for LocationsLearn more about this agency
WHAT DOES A SUPPORT SERVICES SPECIALIST (CAFM PROGRAM MANAGER) DO? As a Support Services CAFM Program Manager, you will provide technical advice, consultation and assistance to management on a wide range of program issues. In this role, you will use technical knowledge of AutoCAD drawing management and the concepts of CAFM database management and design as a means for accomplishing work assignments and related analytical studies and projects. You will be regularly consulted for advice and guidance in developing solutions to complex and difficult problems.
As a Support Services Specialist (CAFM Program Manager) you will:
- Serve as primary liaison and responsible for technical facets of AutoCAD software and CAFM system deployment.
- Update the AutoCAD master files and CAFM database; Review for accuracy and compliance and demonstrate a complete understanding of the system's scope, principles, and applications.
- Analyze and reconcile discrepancy reports; Conduct data audits to identify inconsistencies and errors.
- Provide support in troubleshooting and guidance on technical issues.
- Create Drawing Web Format (DWF) files.
- Direct, assure, and coordinate activities and decisions focusing on meeting relatively clear, stable, and congruent goals of the national CAD and CAFM programs.
- Develop appropriate responses to environmental or internal changes.
WHERE CAN I FIND OUT MORE ABOUT OTHER IRS CAREERS? If you want to find out more about IRS careers, visit us on the web at http://www.jobs.irs.gov/.
Occasional travel - 6 to 10 Travel Nights per Month
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/536550500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.