WHAT IS THE PRIVACY GOVERNMENTAL LIAISON DIVISION (PGLD)? The Privacy Governmental Liaison Division (PGLD) is responsible for safeguarding and protecting sensitive taxpayer and employee information while promoting government transparency and accountability through better access to government information.
See Other Information for Locations.Learn more about this agency
WHAT DOES A PROGRAM EVALUATION AND RISK ANALYST (DQMS REVIEWER) DO? As a Program Evaluation and Risk Analyst (DQMS Reviewer) you will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and conducting analytical studies and/or projects; evaluating operation programs to assist the business unit in improving overall organizational effectiveness consistent with broad management goals and efficient use of resources. These programs include activities such as strategic program planning, business systems planning, and administrative support functions that are servicewide in scope.
As a Program Evaluation and Risk Analyst (DQMS Reviewer)you will:
- Perform assignments that are agency-wide in scope and have significant impact on issues facing the Business Unit.
- Coordinate cross-functional activities, including development of operating plans, business plans, and business review assessments and reports. Assist in conducting specific studies and analysis to support operational reviews and to measure achievement of goals and performance, accomplishment of benchmarks, compliance with directives, and effective utilization of resources.
- Review and analyze programs for accuracy in technical treatment, format, adequacy of supporting justification, and conformance with regulatory guidelines. Recommend necessary changes and revisions.
- Within the limits of policy guidance and instruction, formulate, present, and execute long-range and/or special assignments for the Business Unit program areas to discern trends in program delivery. Serve as the process analysis expert and resource within the Business Unit.
- Perform follow-up reviews of operations and corrective actions.
- Develop proposed policy and procedural guidance for Business Unit use. Draft analyses which examine the impact and significance of new or revised legislation, policies, procedures, and program requirements.
WHERE CAN I FIND OUT MORE ABOUT OTHER IRS CAREERS? If you want to find out more about IRS careers, visit us on the web at www.jobs.irs.gov.
Occasional travel - 01 to 05 Nights Per Month
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/536502100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.