The FRTIB is looking for a highly qualified and motivated individual to serve as a Supervisory Information Technology Specialist.Learn more about this agency
This Job Opportunity Announcement (JOA) may be used to fill other Supervisory Information Technology Specialist, GS-2210-15 positions within the FRTIB in the same geographical location with the same qualifications and specialized experience.
The major duties of the position are:
- - Uses subordinate supervisors to direct, coordinate and oversee work.
- - Establishes and manages the division's resource plans.
- - Ensures agency procedures and policies are followed to manage and oversee activities to close out governance requirements including prioritization and directives.
- - Prepares analysis for selection of COTS products.
- - Assists in the development of key dashboards to provide a comprehensive picture of current operational activities within the enterprise and the Office of Technology Services (OTS).
- - Provides expertise, guidance, and leadership on the design, implementation, and transition of a broad range of infrastructure services that support agency programs and operations.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/536319100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.