RELOCATION EXPENSES: Relocation expenses ARE NOT authorized for this position.Learn more about this agency
The positions are located on the Medical/Surgical Units (3N/3S), which receive both post-surgical and medical patients that may, or may not, require telemetry monitoring. The selected RN functions within a team-based atmosphere, working closely with both the facility providers and the supporting staff, in the delivery of care.
Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Self-directed with ability to prioritize workload and demonstrate maximum flexibility.
- Demonstrated ability to utilize the nursing process as a problem-solving model.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with all members of the health team.
- The professional nurse must possess good organizational skills that enable timely completion of work, along with a demonstrated ability to assume leadership in a patient centered program.
- The registered nurse must have the ability to establish effective communication with patients, families, visitors, and members of the interdisciplinary team.
- Effectively plans and implements the nursing process and the quality of care to patients requiring medical/surgical nursing care.
- The registered nurse is responsible for documenting observations, assessments, and changes in patient's condition while collaborating with health care team members to facilitate positive patient care outcomes.
- The professional nurse must possess good organizational skills which enable timely completion of work, along with a demonstrated ability to assume leadership in a patient centered program.
Work Schedule: 7:30 p.m. to 8:00 a.m.; three (3), 12-hour shifts per week, with rotating weekends and holidays. One (1), 8-hour tour, per pay period; 80 hours per pay period.
Financial Disclosure Report: Not required
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/536309700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.