As a Appraiser you will provide long range planning, coordination and program oversight to all appraisal activities of Region 6, which is comprised of Missouri, Kansas, Iowa and Nebraska.
This position is located in the PBS, Portfolio Management Division in Kansas City, MO.
We are currently filling one vacancy, but additional vacancies may be filled as needed.Learn more about this agency
As an Appraiser you will:
- Provide long range planning, coordination and program oversight to all appraisal activities.
- Complete assignments in a timely manner and follow standard industry practices as outlined by the Uniform Standards of Professional Practices (USPAP).
- Provide overall program leadership for the GSA regional appraisal program, develops program goals, objectives and established standards.
- Review procedures and operations to assure program effectiveness and adherence to standards.
- Act as a consultant to these officials and other regional officials in conferences with city, county, and state officials on various complex real estate problems.
- Prepare contracts out and reviews all types of appraisal reports for Portfolio Management analyses, lease acquisition, condemnation or disposal purposes.
- Provide direction, coordination, guidance, review and evaluation of contracting for appraisal services in the region.
Occasional travel - Occasional travel may be required
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/536172800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.